History

The Old Terowie Hospital was built around 1900 as a doctor's residence.

In 1910 the house became the district hospital.

During the early '50's, with the town's population over 2000, it was necessary to make the building larger, so all the verandas were enclosed to make more rooms.

During the late '60's the hospital reverted back to its initial purpose as a doctor's residence.

In 1974 the building was sold for private use.

At our Bed & Breakfast you will find friendly service with reasonable prices in a peaceful country environment

The building has 7 bedrooms, 2 lounges, a table-tennis room, a sun room, 2 toilets, 2 bathrooms, a large laundry and a lovely open, spacious, country-style kitchen.

A large outside veranda and BBQ area has been recently added and a lot of time is devoted to the gardens, enhancing the quiet and restful setting.

Either cooked or continental breakfast can be served, and dinner on request.

The bedrooms have electric blankets, quilts, fans and heaters.

The guests' lounge has TV, coffee and tea facilites.

$35 Single Room

$65 Double Room

$65 Twin share

Stay 3 nights and get $5 off per night!